Successful industrial projects depend on the installation of equipment for air pollution control and for energy recovery. This equipment, including catalytic oxidizers, thermal oxidizers and fiberbed filter mist collecting systems, ensures that industrial operations worldwide stay regulation compliant.
Types of Pollution Control Systems
Air pollution control involves equipment with specific applications in industrial systems:
- Fiberbed Mist Collectors – through the use of the proven processes of interception, impaction and Brownian diffusion, this type of pollution control equipment captures, gathers and removes the aerosols, sub-micron particles and liquid mists that result in smoke, opacity and blue haze.
- Pre-Filter Systems – this equipment protects a coalescing fiberbed mist collector system’s main filters in instances where tars, talc, stone dust, solid particulates, oils and other such material exists in the exhaust stream.
- Regenerative Thermal Oxidizers – RTO systems remove volatile organic compounds, VOCs, hazardous air pollutants, HAPs, and odorous emissions. Through high-temperature oxidation, these systems convert pollutants to water vapor and carbon dioxide while still reducing operating costs by recovering thermal energy.
- Recuperative Thermal Oxidizers – this durable and adaptable pollution control equipment also removes VOCs and HAPs through highly efficient thermal oxidation, destroying as much as 99.99 percent of industrial waste.
- Catalytic Oxidizers – these systems employ a catalyst to promote oxidation. They require under half the heat necessary for thermal oxidation while providing means for material cost and fuel expense reduction by minimizing or removing the use of supplemental fuels.
- Portable Thermal Oxidizers – these systems can provide air treatment for pilot studies or new processes and will remove toxic gases prior to existing equipment maintenance or tank cleaning.
Pollution control equipment provides air quality solutions for a range of industries:
- Oil and Gas
- Metal Decorators
- Soil Remediation
- Government Contracts
- Landfill Gas Treatment
- Coating and Decorating
Ensuring that an installation is completed cost-effectively and in the correct manner will be best handled by expert installers who know how to achieve seamless integration and guarantee compliance. Air Clear, LLC, is an experienced designer, manufacturer and installer of pollution control equipment and effective energy recovery systems. To learn more, call (443)245-3400 or visit https://www.airclear.net/ today.